Hotels in char dham route
The Char Dham Yatra in the Garhwal Himalayas is the holiest yatra of the Hindus. There are two routes for the Char Dham Yatra starting from Dehradun or Haridwar. The Char Dham Yatra routes is done from west to east , starting Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Given below is the Char Dham Yatra Route.
- Delhi – Haridwar 210 Km. – 6 hr.
- Haridwar – Barkot 220 Km. – 7 hr
- Barkot – Yamunotri 36 km drive , 7 km trek
- Barkot – Uttarkashi 100 km. – 4 hr
- Uttarkashi – Gangotri 100 km. – 3 hr
- Gangotri – Uttarkashi 100 km. – 3 hr
- Uttarkashi – Guptkashi 230 km. – 9 hr
- Guptkashi – Kedarnath 20 km. drive, 14 km. trek
- Kedarnath – Guptkashi 20 km
- Guptkashi – Badrinath 225 km. – 8 hr
- Badrinath – Rudraprayag 160 km. – 6 hr
- Rudraprayag – Rishikesh 254 km. – 8 hr
- Rishikesh – Delhi 230 km. – 7 hr
The Char Dham Yatra routes covers around 2000 kms approx and around 80 hrs – 90 hrs of driving. While visiting Char Dhams of Uttarakhand, Chardham Tourism makes sure to book your accommodation in advance during peak season. During lean season, you might get accommodation quite easily, at discount prices as well. There are enough decent accommodation options in Char Dham route and the scene is getting better every passing day. There are not many accommodation options of star category hotels catering to the needs of tourists/pilgrims coming to Char Dham. Chardham Tourism arrange for your decent stay in Char Dham route, which is included in your all inclusive tour package for Char Dham. For more details visit our best chardham yatra packages.